Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update from a month ago..


It has now been just over a month since I have last put something up, post Japan. After a two week respite in Johannesburg with my girlfriend, I packed my bags for Europe and landed back in France to race for Ploemeur Triathlon Club in the second division. There were four of us ‘etrangers’ that the club put us up in a quaint little house right on the west coast of France. It has been good to talk English with friends from back in Perth and French with the club members. I also had an hour interview with a local newspaper and found my French returning which was good. After 2 weeks of solid training I am off to race the 2nd leg of the division two race schedule in the South of France. From there, I will be off to Holland where will be for July, training and living with Sander Berk, their top triathlete. We have both qualified for the Games so have a common goal.

No comments: